Introduction to Trading, Machine Learning & GCP
This course is for the machine learning community who wants to gain practical experience of a high-tech industry: Machine Learning. You will gain familiarity with modern algorithms and technologies that are used in industry today, and will have a good understanding of the industry trend: the adoption of GPUs. We will cover topics like: optimal recursion, depth of training, classification of training layers, edge detection, and more. We will also discuss the use of deep learning in various applications. Deep learning has recently been the topic of several papers published by top academic engineering departments in the field, including Stanford University and the University of Oxford. You will have an opportunity to apply these concepts to your own problems, in real world datasets, and to application examples from industry and from a broad range of companies.
* This course requires basic knowledge of computer science: you should have at least a high-school math background and a high-school science vocabulary. You should understand the specialties as listed in the subject headings of each chapter.
This course was developed by the Nvidia GCP Technology Team using the C++ programming language and the OpenCL framework (https://www.ocx.org/).Introduction to GCP
Deep Learning & Background and Small-N Large-Depth Recursion
Deep Learning, Machine Learning & Machine Learning Algorithms
GPUs & CUDA
Introduction to Valuation in Real Estate Investment Strategies
This course will provide you a firm grounding in valuation theory and in an in-depth approach to real estate investment options. You will discover new ways to value assets, and you will learn how to construct an optimal portfolio structure. You will also learn the basics of asset performance measurement, and how to use financial statements to measure your investment performance.
1. Evaluate different real estate investment options
2. Construct an optimal portfolio structure
3. Measure your investments performance
4. Use financial statements to measure your investments performance
5. Use financial statements to measure your investments performance
6. Construct an optimal portfolio structure
7. Use financial statements to measure your investments performance
8. Construct an optimal portfolio structure
9. Construct an optimal portfolio structure
10. Use financial statements to measure your investments performance
11. Use financial statements to measure your investments performance
12. Construct an optimal portfolio structure
13. Use financial statements to measure your investments performance
14. Construct an optimal portfolio structure
15. Construct an