Collaborative Foresight: How to Game the Future of Your Organization
How do you bring about synergy within your team?
Do you want to bring about collaborative change and improve your organization’s performance?
Are you an entrepreneur, a manager, or a coach who wants to know how to game the future?
This course will take you on a journey to learn how to game the future of your organization and help you understand the key factors that determine the future of your team’s performance. Throughout this course, you will engage in a series of small-scale assignments that will help you generate data and knowledge that you can apply to improve your organization. You’ll also engage in game theory discussions and case studies that will help you understand the key principles you’ll need to know to implement change.
After this course, you will be able to:
– describe how to game the future of your organization
– explain how data and knowledge are the keys to success in managing and leading teams
– apply the framework of game theory to analyze the future of your organization
– explain how teamwork and collaboration affect the future of your organization
– apply the framework of collaboration to analyze the future of your organization
– identify and evaluate key principles to guide your team to success
– critically evaluate the success of individual initiatives
– critically evaluate the failure of individual initiatives
– critically evaluate the future of your organizationCollaborative Foresight: How to Game the Future of Your Organization
Game Theory: The Art of Coaching
How Collaboration Affects the Future of Your Organization
Strategic Planning in a Changing World
Circadian clocks and biological rhythms
Your body uses different clocks and biological rhythms to control vital functions throughout your life. Understanding these rhythms and their context is essential to maintaining a healthy lifestyle and on the path to better health. This course covers topics such as how the body works, why they change and how to listen to your body. It includes practical instructions on how to analyze your own activities and to develop a basic plan for how you can better engage in physical activity and reduce your sedentary lifestyle.
You will learn about the biological clocks and how they differ in individuals, their signals and the way they are controlled. You will also learn about how different biological rhythms are expressed in the body and how this differs from lifestyle factors. You will also learn the basics of how to listen to your body and how to develop a basic plan for how you can continue to improve.
This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu.Module 1: Wake Up and Get Ready
Module 2: Get Set
Module 3: Go Easy on Activity
Module 4: Stick to Your